Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Glitter Eyeliner Makeup

Who doesn't love glitter?! I sure do! This is a fun way of using glitter without it being too over the top. This is a great look for going out on a special night. Play around with the colours and have fun with it!

xo Eman

Products Used - click on the links below to shop this look

Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 - Half Baked eyeshadow
Mint Brush #22 Eyeshadow Brush
Mint Brush #20 Blending Brush
Mint Brush #24 Pencil Brush
Mac Dazzelight Eyeshadow
Make Up For Ever Green Flash colour
Mint Brush #32 Lip / Liner Brush
Bollywood Glitter Gel
Mint Brush #26 Angle Brush
Mac Embark Eyeshadow
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On pencil
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
Mint Lashes - coming soon!
Mint Brush #36 Double Ended Brow Brush
Dior Show Brow Styler Pencil

8 comments:

  1. I watched your video and Wow!!! You are so talented! I would love for you and any of your viewers/readers to visit my blog.

    Beth
    bethandbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this to us..I love it and this was so informative.
    airbrush makeup artist philippines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this tutorial. I really want to learn how to put an eyeshadow and eyeliner. Thanks this is helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s beautifully done. I love your blog posts. Keep sharing.
    Makeup Artist Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the tutorial! I think I might need to start incorporating glitter liner into my looks more often!

    Would love if you checked out my blog lineupthemakeup.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete