Friday, July 6, 2012

Camilla Belle Inspired Summer Makeup Look

I love this look for summer. This look is great for anyone with smaller eyes and small lid space.  This is also a great look if you want to try a bright lip color.

Products Used:

Face
Make Up For Ever HD Primer #0
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #140
Mint Brush #10 Foundation Brush
Make Up For Ever Concealer palette
Mint Brush #12 Concealer Brush
Mint Brush #20 Blending Brush
Mac Blot Powder
Nars Orgasm Blush
Nars Blush Brush
Benefit High Beam highlighter
Make Up For Ever Bronzer #2
Mint Brush #16 Contour Brush

Eyes
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Mac Shroom e/s
Mint Brush #22 Shadow Brush
Mac Honest e/s
Mint Brush #20 Blending Brush
Mac Teddy eyeliner pencil
Mac Brun e/s
Mint Brush #24 Pencil Brush
Shu Umera eyelash curler
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara
Ardell False Lashes #117
Mint Brush #36 Duo Brow Brush
Mac Espresso e/s (eyebrows)

Lips
Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick #13
Mint Brush #32 Liner/Lip Brush

Mint Brushes available at www.mintbrushes.com


15 comments:

  1. i love this look! you've done such a great job with it. you're so beautiful too! i get so jealous watching your videos because all of your features are so perfect! i love you tutorials! could you possibly consider doing a selena gomez billboard awards 2011 look? i think it's a great look and i'm sure you'd do a beautiful job with it! i love your videos and i will always be subscribed and like them all! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I found a pic of Selena's makeup from the Billboards....love the makeup. Promise I'll do a tutorial for it.

      Delete
  2. I love Camille' eye brows so much! Great tutorial. You're amazing at makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Nail polish color, please?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lipstick color!

    http://www.lookbookunlimited.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your tutorials! Can I ask, what is the best eyeliner for the waterline? I can't seem to get mine to stay on very long. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lava,
      Waterproof is always best for waterline if you want it to stay on all day/night. Waterproof liquid liner or waterproof pencil

      Delete
  6. hey eman, i think MakeUp For Ever HD Foundation #120 matches my skin color, does HD consealer 315 goes well with that foundation? or is it darker?
    by the way my skin exat color matches foundation # 125 but i want to make it more lightened. plz i hope you can answer me as i'm already bought them, but i have a chance to exchange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yasmin, I think HD Concealer 315 might be too light if your 120 in the HD Foundation. I would perhaps go with 320 or 325

      Delete
  7. Hey Eman! Love your makeup skills...
    Is it possible for you to come to India for my wedding makeup!! So want you to do it!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Eman! :) I love watching your tutorials and I love this Camille Belle look but I can't seem to find the shade of lipstick you used anywhere. Do you mind telling me where you bought it or what store/website I can buy it from? It'd really help a lot. Thanks in advance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey eman,loved ur tutorial!!!! Can u do a video tutorial on Miranda Kerr ?????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eman, your tutorials are simply amazing! You always introduce new techniques and I just want to thank you for sharing :)
    I notice you like MAC shadows, I would really love to see a post or video on your top 15, as if you were building a must-have palette, one that could create almost all your neutral and smokey-eye looks. (or even a few here of the top of your head) If that's not too much to ask, that would be incredibly helpful! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. In this black suite she is looking like a angel. Thanks for sharing nice information..Latest Hollywood Movies Trailers

    ReplyDelete