Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Adele Inspired Valentine's Day Look

This is my version of Adele's look from the Grammys, a perfect look for Valentine's Day.

Products Used

Face
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #125
Mint Brush #10
Joe Fre Duo Concealer
Mac Blot Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer

Eyes
Mac Brule e/s
Mint Brush #22
Mac Wedge e/s
Mint Brush #20
Mac Espresso e/s
Mac Shroom e/s
Mac khol pencil in Smolder
Make Up For Ever Aquablack cream liner
Mint Brush #32
Mac Espresso e/s
Mint Brush #24
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Red Cherry #507 Lashes

Lips
Make Up For Ever Aqualip #10
Nars Manhunt lipstick
Mint Brush #32

Mint Brushes available at www.mintbrushes.com

5 comments:

  1. Sooo sweet and sexy!!! instead of this, before reading inspiration look I thought "why didn't she put a brigher red?" then I saw inspiration and everything was perfect :P I really love Manhunt and it looks really beautiful on your lips!!
    and I'm trying to avoid shopping mint brushes but... every single video I see more difficult it becomes! LOL they look amazing!!
    thank you for your videos you lokk gorgeous!<3

    www.LaundMakeup.com
    kisses from Spain! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look gorgeous! Love the colours on your lips!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from EMPIRE STATE BEAUTY QUEEN to tell you my dear Eman that I ♥♥♥ how you executed this look. I will be purchasing your brushes soon and posting a review on my blog. Keep up the work up and best of luck in everything you do.

    xo-Chelise
    http://empirestatebeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey eman I am dying to ask you this, I am going to the beach nextweek and I wanna ask u what type of make up look should I get..Please help! my hair is short and i'm gonna wear a polka dots monokini..hoping to hear from u.Thank's!

    ReplyDelete