Friday, December 23, 2011

New Work - Beauty Shoot

I love doing beauty shoots because I get to really show off my makeup skillz.  I just on the opportunity to work with Photographer Alex MacPherson because I love his beauty work.  He did an amazing job at capturing this models perfect details for our shoot.  The vibe was a little hollywood glamour inspired but with a modern twist.  I made her lips super dark and kept her eyes bare except for some shading to frame them.  I love how these pictures turned out!


6 comments:

  1. nice pictures! love the lipcolor which lipstick is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and interesting post with beautiful lady and cool lipstick shade........
    SEO Training in Nerul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eman, tell us, what kind of lipstick or lip pencil you used at this model :))) I realy like it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw you are an amazing artist i hope that one day i'll be able to be as good as you. i'm studying to be a makeup artist, but i never feel confident enough when they ask me for fotoshoots :-(

    ReplyDelete