Thursday, November 3, 2011

Glymm.com

I recently found out about one of my favourite new websites - it's called Glymm.com It's a beauty website where you can subscribe to receive a Glymm box packed with 4-5 beauty items delivered to you directly for only $10 a month. They carry some of the top makeup brands and they handpick the beauty items for the Glymm box each month according to all the latest beauty trends. I loved receiving my own Glymm box and the excitement of opening it up and trying out new makeup is so fun! Glymm is currently only available in Canada but they plan on expanding to the United States in Spring 2012. Check out this full review on Glymm and to sign up for your own Glymm subscription, go to https://www.glymm.com/share/they

Follow Glymm on Facebook and Twitter at
https://www.facebook.com/GlymmGirl
https://twitter.com/GlymmGirl

Items in my Glymm Box

Blinc Black Eye Liner
Butter London Nail Polish in Come To Bed Red
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
Benefit PoreFessional Primer
Lise Watier Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss in Red Flamenco
RMS Beauty Cream Eye Shadow in Lunar

33 comments:

  1. Was this one of the mystery box giveaways that they did? The reason I ask, is you got A LOT of stuff in your box! In October's box, I got a Principessa lip balm, the Lise Watier crayon, a Vasanti eyeshadow, and a Caudalie sample.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!~ it would be nice if they expand internationally, especially here in Philippines! ;)

    I would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enter me! I'm from Hamilton, Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter Me! I'm from Sproul,Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter Me!!! I'm from Orlando, Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enter Me! I am from Mundelein, Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enter me!!!! I'm from Salerno, Italy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enter me, i'm from Toronto, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  9. enter me, im from Piney point MD =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. enter me please im from leonardtown Maryland

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enter Me, I'm from Jersey City, New Jersey, USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enter me please, I'm from California.:0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enter me please. Mississauga, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enter me please:) I am from Edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enter me please! From Vancouver :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enter me! :) I'm from Houston, TX.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please enter me! I'm from Chatham, Ontario :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Enter me!!! I'm from Trenton, Georgia!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Enter me :) I'm from Ann Arbor, MI.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Enter me too please! Im from NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  21. enter me please, love this box!! tall timbers md

    ReplyDelete
  22. How can I get a Lise Watier Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss in Red Flamenco? I live in California...Or do you have any suggestions to something very similar in color?

    ReplyDelete