Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sexy Vampire Makeup - Halloween Makeup Tutorial

For Halloween this year, why not try a really sexy vampy Vampire look? Pale out your skin, do some menacing eyes and blood red lips and you'll be set to go.

Products used:

Face
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #110
Make Up For Ever HD Concealer #320
Make Up For Ever HD Powder
Mac Shadester blush
Mac Azalea blush

Eyes
Make Up For Ever Aquacream shadow #8
Make Up For Ever #158 e/s
Make Up For Ever #58 e/s or Mac Nocturnelle
Make Up For Ever Aquablack cream liner
Mac Carbob e/s
Mac Gesso e/s
Ardell #80 lashes
Mac Lingering eyebrow pencil & Mac Brun e/s (eyebrows)


Lips
Make Up For Ever Aqualip pencil #8c
Make Up For Ever Moulin Rouge Red lipstick
Mac Nightmoth lipliner
Mac Lipglass
Make Up For Ever Red glitter

14 comments:

  1. Omg this vampy look is the most gorgeous one I've seen for this year! It's awesome!!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love this look and was so excited when I saw the video was on YT but it's gone now. Hope you can get it uploaded again! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried your look out and posted it on my blog! I linked back to you and here's a link to the post for you to check it out! http://yasmin-ohwhatfun.blogspot.com/2012/09/vampire-halloween-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! i'm a 17 old student from cologne, germany! i've seen your video on youtube and i marveld at it! wow! so i have not much money to buy makeup from MUFE... so my question is if you could help me and find out about other,at lower prices for me... i need the same colours than you! please write me: mic.rolle@googlemail.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10100788941082925&set=a.758618485695.2358105.38420999&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm that is indeed sexy! Love that look of sexy vampire. Would love to try that out in this halloween. Halloween makeup ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking for any awesome, scary, funny or weird Halloween Makeup ideas that me and my friends could try this year. Just in time, I found your blog which is very interesting. Thanks for sharing and I do hope I could pin some nice photos on my Pinterest boards. Good day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm doing this look for tonight completely love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am now a follower of this blog. I was so excited as early as now to come up with a nice halloween get up and make up for Halloween 2014. Please let me pin any photos from your blog to my Pinterest board of best Halloween makeup ideas. please please please. I like it to share to my followers thats why. Keep on sharing interesting articles and good day ahead!

    xoxo!
    Best Halloween Makeup Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your page. Found it while searching for Halloween makeup ideas and related stuffs. I actually don't have that creativity but it's fun so collect such photos and tutorials on my Pinterest board collection. Please allow me to pin some of your photos, pleaseeeeeeeee! thanks much and God bless!

    ReplyDelete