Sunday, October 16, 2011

Demi Lovato Makeup Tutorial

I was sent a picture request of the singer Demi Lovato's album cover of her song Skyscrapper.  This is a beautiful picture with very pretty natural makeup.  This is a great staple everyday look.  Hope you guys enjoy this!

Products Used:

Face
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #125
Make Up For Ever HD Concealer #335
Mac Blot Powder
Mac Shadester blush
Mac Gingerly blush

Eyes
Mac Painterly paint pot
Mac khol pencil in Teddy
Mac Rice Paper e/s
Mac Texture e/s
Mac Cork e/s
Mac Courdroy e/s
Mac Brun e/s
Marcell Lash Extreme Mascara
Ardell Demi Luvies lashes
Mac Lingering Eyebrow pencil

Lips
Make Up For Ever Aqualip pencil #1
Make Up For Ever Aqualip pencil #17
Peachy lipstick
Make Up For Ever Glossyfull #3

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tutorial! I love this look, can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is increible, what kind of eyelashes your use, cant you tell me the marks, form, and the name of its, to buy them. thank you¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look! :) it's gorgeous.

    Do you think you would do a Babydoll inspired tutorial from Sucker Punch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can i get that brush that you had made?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this video! And that brush you had made is amazing. Where can I purchase one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look, can't wait to try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I love this look! I am from Spain... Where can I buy that brush?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ladies!! For all those that were asking about the brush I got made, you can get from here http://mintbrushes.blogspot.com It's mint brush #20

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually the correct website address is www.mintbrushes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Only had the eye shadow cork but replaced the other eye shadows I didn't have for similar ones and I loved it. Simple but very pretty. Great for daytime. Thanks for another awesome tutorial!

    ReplyDelete