Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Purple Blue Smoky Eye Makeup Tutorial

This look  is a really fun colorful smoky eye inspired by  this picture of Julianne Hough.  It works for all eye colors but if you have blue eyes, it looks amazing.

Eyes
Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream Shadow #18
Mac Brule e/s
Mac Da Bling e/s
Make Up For Ever #09 e/s (Dupe Mac Parfait Amour)
Make Up For Ever #92 e/s
Make Up For Ever #109 e/s
Make Up For Ever Star Powder #905
Mac Sushi Flower e/s
Make Up For Ever Star Powder #941
Mac Smolder Khol Pencil
Mac Black Tied e/s
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Extra Black
Ardell Lashes #120

Face
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #125
Make Up For Ever HD Concealer #335
Mac Blot Powder
Nars Orgasm Blush
Mac Lingering Eyebrow pencil

Lips
Mac Sublime Culture lip pencil
Mac Plink lipstick
Mac Dazzelglass lipgloss


8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love purple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyes are gorgeous, I think the lipstick on the picture is more nude than pink. This way it looks a bit toned down. Love all your work, Eman! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your eyes.. looks so beautiful♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your make-up tutorials. I was wondering if you could give a list of "basics" that I should have in my make-up kit. I am on a tight budget, so I can't buy every product to complete every look. When I try to put on my eye shadow, it doesn't "build". Do you use cream shadows to start and then build with powder? If you could post a list of basic,must haves, I would appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice tutorial. You are so talented! Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to see the tutorial on how to put on false eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @dyana I just filmed a new tutorial using the basics you should have in your makeup kit. Keep an eye out for it, should be up soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love love this look..can u pls tell me a dupe for the star powder of 941 and 905..the sephora's where i live dont carry them :(

    ReplyDelete