Saturday, September 24, 2011

Make Up For Ever Casting Contest

I entered a contest for Make Up For Ever to be the next face for their HD line. Please vote for me so I can get enough votes to make it into the top 10 and move onto the next round. It's very easy to vote, just one simple click. You can vote everyday until Septemeber 30th. Follow this link to vote http://www.hd-not-retouched.fr/casting/candidates/profil/id/2fb16ae54f4a996c50cbfcde7a297b3bee9ba05e

Thank you for all your support and wish me luck!!


2 comments:

  1. I recently discovered your tutorials on youtube, and I will give you my warmest congratulations, I find amazing, and you've given a lot of ideas, and helped to improve my look. Explains a natural and clear so that even though my English is quite poor, I understand. I find it a bit difficult to get some products from my country, and expensive shiptment, but you have my admiration. I wish you win this competition and I want because you look like a great professional, and also a beautiful woman. You have my support every day by voting for you. I hope and trust that you win because you're a very talented and beautiful woman. Greetings from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyday I vote on you. You are the Best! (Correctly write?)

    ReplyDelete