Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sneak Peek - My New Hair Extensions!

I love these new extensions from Luxy Hair! I just got them and I wanted to show them to you guys right away. Stay tuned for the full review and how to put them in.

xo Eman

I had a chance to play around with the extensions for a bit so here is the my full review and demo for how to put them in.


  1. Wow, they really look gorgeous and they seem to blend perfect with your natural hair. And even if they're lighter, you can call it ombre hair :D.
    But still, I think I like you better with short hair, it contours your face in a very very nice way.

  2. Lovely......they look so perfect and suit you so well !!! :)



  3. clip in hair extensions

    Great article and very informative too. I was not keeping my cosmetics safe. Thanks for all the tips.