Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Behind the Scenes

Check out this cool Behind The Scenes post by photographer Pooya Nabei from a recent photo shoot we did together

The shoot was all about color. We had a beautiful model, Renata who did an amazing job at bringing out her inner Diana Ross! Our stylist, Krista Sung did a beautiful job pulling long, colorul flowy dresses. Makeup with super bright neon orange lips with teal blue eyes. I did strong colors on her because I knew it would work with the lighting and the wardrobe. For hair, I went all out. I wanted big sexy hair and that's what we did. Here's a preview of some of the behind the scenes. To see all of them, check out the link to Pooya's blog above.

xo Eman


  1. Great colors! Renata is stunning! Thats awesome you can do hair AND makeup! I must learn =)

  2. I just found your youtube videos and your blog and I love them! I am your newest subscriber and follower, can't wait to see more looks!

  3. I can't wait to see the images from this shoot!