Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tangerine Lips

Happy New Year everyone! I wanted to start the new with an optimistic look happy look that will brighten your day. This look is all about bright orange tangerine lips. This is one of the hottest colors of the season and was seen all over the runways. Be confident when you wear this color and have fun!


Products
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream
Mac Slimshine lipstick in Missy
Make Up For Ever #40 lip pencil
Mac Morange lipstick
Make Up For Ever HD Powder

Enjoy!
xo Eman


9 comments:

  1. i love love love your videos and your blog!! i only found you tonight while i was searching for rihannas looks and ended up watching like 10 of your videos haha great work!check out my blog www.makeupbysaz.blogspot.com keep up the good work love sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love the lip color! It's Gorgeous on you ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this colour but I know it would end up staining the outside of my lips and fading in the center...how do I stop this happening?
    Rebecca x
    http://itsrebeccauk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. itsrebecca,

    Filling in your whole lip with the lip pencil will help avoid this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! Where can I get the lip pencil? I been looking for it, but I seem to find Make Up Forever's Aqua 17C lip liner. If it is discounted, what would make the best dupe? Preferably from MAC. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make Up Forever lip pencil #40 is discontinued :( I found out today. Can you recommend another lip pencil that is just as bright as #40? 17C is too dull looking (to me that is). Maybe another brand?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any orange lip liner would work. 17c would work well.

    ReplyDelete